Our mission is to participate as an active part of the community,
in providing and continuously improving patient’s recovery
and independence by delivering value-driven, high quality and compassionate care.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff provide high quality skilled visits at home settings with emotional and physical supports which maximize the patient outcomes from each skilled visit.
Our commitment to quality care ensures patient’s success toward rapid recoveries and greater overall health.
Patients remaining in the comfort of their homes with the support of family and friends accelerate recuperation.
With advanced medical technology, our home health team provide prompt services at patient’s home.
Our experienced staff work as a team in providing holistic care combined with individualized care and treatment plan based on each patient’s needs and wish.
Upon the admission to our home health, professional nurses carefully assess on entire body systems to determine an accurate and personalized level of healthcare needs under the supervision of admitting primary care physician.
Patients and caregivers are actively involved in planning the cares based on their preferences. Special therapies will assess the level of patient’s mobility, functional ability and performance in activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs).
Therapists plan individualized exercise, recovery, and strengthening program. Special therapies have optimal outcomes when combined with skilled nurse visits.
• Home health care allows you to receive high quality health care while remaining in the comfort of your own home.
• Skilled nurses direct and plan your nursing care with your doctor's guidance.
• Skilled nurses instruct you and your family on care needed between nursing visits.
• Skilled nurses available for services such as vital signs, wound care, catheter changes, medication supervision, and more.
• Home health aides are available for personal care.
• Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy are available for rehabilitation and instruction to adapt to physical limitations